Popular Posts

Tuesday 26 September 2017

CB&I CEO Patrick elected to National Safety Council board


Chicago Bridge & Iron Company (CB&I) said that the National Safety Council has elected Patrick Mullen, CB&I's president and CEO, to its board of directors.
The National Safety Council is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to eliminate preventable deaths at work, in homes and communities, and on the road through leadership, research, education and advocacy. Founded in 1913 and chartered by Congress, the National Safety Council advances this mission by partnering with businesses, government agencies, elected officials and the public in areas where it can make the most impact. 
"On behalf of CB&I, it is an honour and a privilege to join the National Safety Council's board. Making sure our employees return home to their families safely at the end of each day is the most important thing we do at CB&I. And the National Safety Council plays a big part in helping CB&I and so many other companies and organizations achieve this through its leadership to enhance safety and save lives at work, at home and on the road," said Mullen.

No comments:

Post a Comment