Popular Posts

Monday 10 April 2017

CB&I bags multiple petrochemical technology contracts in China

THE WOODLANDS, US: Chicago Bridge & Iron Company (CBI) said that it has been awarded multiple technology contracts by Tianjin Bohua Chemical Development Co Ltd for a grassroots petrochemicals plant to be built in Tianjin, China.
The scope of work includes the license and engineering design of an ethylbenzene unit, a methanol to olefins (MTO) light olefins recovery unit and a polypropylene unit. The 530 kta ethylbenzene unit and MTO light olefins unit will use CB&I's proprietary technologies, and the single-line 300 kta polypropylene unit will use CB&I's Novolen gas-phase polypropylene technology for the production of full range polypropylene products, with a focus on high-end impact copolymers.
"CB&I looks forward to strengthening our relationship with Tianjin Bohua by providing three petrochemical technologies from our portfolio to their complex. This multi-technology award is another example of how CB&I's technology solutions are best serving the demand in China," said Philip Asherman, president and CEO, CB&I.
© Worldofchemicals News 
Read More: CB&I bags multiple petrochemical technology contracts in China

No comments:

Post a Comment