Popular Posts

Wednesday 16 August 2017

CB&I bags Tecnicas storage tanks project in Saudi Arabia

 Chicago Bridge & Iron Company (CB&I) has been awarded a contract by Tecnicas Reunidas SA for new product storage tanks that will be part of a clean fuels expansion project at Saudi Aramco's refinery in Ras Tanura, Saudi Arabia.
CB&I's scope includes the engineering, procurement, fabrication and construction of nine flat bottom tanks, as well as modifications to numerous existing tanks, all of which were previously supplied by CB&I.
In support of Saudi Aramco's In-Kingdom total value add program, CB&I will provide all fabrication and project management utilizing its local facilities in Al-Khobar. The project will facilitate CB&I's ongoing efforts to train, develop and employ Saudi Arab nationals in key positions.
"This award reinforces our global relationship with Tecnicas Reunidas and builds on our nearly 80-year history of supporting Saudi Aramco. Beginning in 1938, CB&I has provided nearly all of the product storage at the Ras Tanura facility," said Luke Scorsone, executive vice president of CB&I's fabrication services operating group.
Read more: CB&I bags Tecnicas storage tanks project in Saudi Arabia

No comments:

Post a Comment