Popular Posts

Saturday 17 June 2017

CB&I bags multi-tech contract in Kazakhstan

THE WOODLANDS, US: Chicago Bridge & Iron Company NV (CBI) said that it has been awarded a contract by TOO Hill Resources (HILL), for the license and engineering design of a grassroots Lube Base Oil plant in Shymkent, Kazakhstan.
The plant will use Chevron Lummus Global's (CLG) proprietary ISOCRACKING, ISODEWAXING, ISOFINISHING and Solvent Deasphalting technologies for the production of high-quality base oils and clean fuels.
CLG is a joint venture between Chevron USA Inc and CB&I.
"This multi-technology contract is another example of CB&I's breadth of technology portfolio at work. This award is CLG's first award in Kazakhstan and symbolizes additional growth for the Central Asia region," said Daniel McCarthy, CB&I's executive vice president of technology.
© Worldofchemicals News
Read More: CB&I bags multi-tech contract in Kazakhstan

No comments:

Post a Comment