Popular Posts

Thursday 11 May 2017

CB&I bags Formosa Chemicals’ plant expansion contract

THE WOODLANDS, US: Chicago Bridge & Iron Company NV (CB&I) said that it has been awarded a contract by Formosa Chemicals and Fibre Corporation for the license and engineering design of a cumene and phenol plant expansion in Ningbo, China.
The original plant was licensed in 2010 by CB&I based on Versalis technology, and will now be re-engineered to achieve even higher capacity.
"CB&I has a long history with Formosa, and we look forward to continuing to provide premium technology solutions for their petrochemicals facility in China. This award underlines CB&I's ability to optimise existing units to achieve greater capacity in response to changing market demands," said Philip Asherman, president and CEO, CB&I.
Read More: CB&I bags Formosa Chemicals’ plant expansion contract

No comments:

Post a Comment