Popular Posts

Thursday 2 February 2017

CB&I breaks ground on new gas turbine power station

THE WOODLANDS, US: Chicago Bridge & Iron Company (CBI) broke ground for St Charles Power Station, a new natural gas-fired combined-cycle power plant in Montz, Louisiana.
This station is built for Entergy Corporation’s subsidiary, Entergy Louisiana LLC.
The project, which includes the engineering, procurement, and construction of the 980-megawatt plant, was included in CB&I's backlog in the second quarter of 2015. The St Charles Power Station, which features advanced class turbines for their efficiency and ability to meet stricter ambient emission regulations, will be one of the cleanest and most efficient fossil units in Entergy Louisiana's fleet.
"CB&I has a long history with Entergy, most recently working together to successfully complete the Ninemile Unit 6, combined-cycle gas turbine unit. CB&I looks forward to helping Entergy Louisiana meet the region's growing energy demand with new, clean, affordable and reliable power generation," said Philip Asherman, CB&I's president and CEO.
Read More: CB&I breaks ground on new gas turbine power station

No comments:

Post a Comment